This week Craig and Ken talk about early, strategic pivots that are going to move their businesses forward, bringing on guests for interviews and thoughts about building your personal brand online.
- Podcast update
- Craig’s Updates: book update, PodcastMotor, and Cedarcast
- Ken’s Updates: HIPAA book, course, and consulting service. BudgetPath and corporate version
- Dropvox easy recording app for iOS that adds your recording directly to your Dropbox account.
- Challenge Update – live show set for the week of March 2nd. Details coming
- Mental State vs. Mental Health
- How to make an AAAC List – Avoid At All Cost
OPP (Other People’s Podcasts)
Podcasts episodes of note (from other shows we listen to).
- In Episode 4 of Sherry Walling and Rob Walling’s Zen Founder podcast, Sherry brings us a fantastic interview about Bipolar Disorder, Depression, and ADD with Greg Baugues of Twilio.
- Episode 48 of the Turning This Car Around podcast, entitled “Anal Vacuuming Technique.”
Trust us, this episode is about kids doing chores, nothing kinky or nsfw.
- Episode 18 of the Minimum Viable Podcast: Interviewing Daddy Entrepreneurs
An EXCELLENT interview with 5 working Dad entrepreneurs — Hosts: Phil MacNevin, and Bryan Sattler with Guests: Andy Fogarty, Jonathan Nation, Tim Danyo. They share their experience running a business and a household at the same time.
- Matt Kremer’s Podcast
- $100 MBA
- The Gently Mad
Listener Question of the Week:
When you’re just starting out, should you build your brand on a personal site, or only on your domain authority site?
Leave us a comment below with your thoughts.
Have a free 37 seconds? If so you should absolutely leave us a review in iTunes. Guaranteed to make you a better person today.
If you’d like to get show notes, raw footage from the shows, and all sorts of other moderately useful goodies then head over and sign up for our email newsletter.