[bctt tweet=”“To have a real business, you have to be able to sell shit.” — @TheCraigHewitt”]
This week, Ken and Craig really dig into their assumptions about their startups. They question everything: their approach, their business models, and their plans moving forward.
Mentioned this week:
- Ken’s HIPAA Guide Book cover concept are finished
- Pat Flynn’s Kindle Publishing Facebook Group
- MicroConf Las Vegas 2015: April 12-14, 2015
- “Long, Slow, SaaS Ramp of Death” — Gail Goodman, in her 2012 Business of Software talk. You can see the video recording of her talk on vimeo, here: “Gail Goodman: When Software and People Mix.”
(Ken misattributed this quote to Rob Walling during the podcast. Doh!)
- Dropvox easy recording app for iOS that adds your recording directly to your Dropbox account.
- Nathan Barry’s Authority product with ConverKit Bundle
- Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University
- Amy Hoy’s Just F*cking Ship
- Site5 Hosting (Ken uses their hostPro + Turbo plan)
- a2 Hosting
- Media Temple Hosting
- Adam Clark’s The Gently Mad podcast