Welcome to another episode of the Nights and Weekends Podcast. This week we’re back into our regular format with plenty of updates and strategy on how we’re growing our businesses. So on to the updates for this week:
- Pricing changes for PodcastMotor – added two new tiers of monthly services.
- Podcasting Essentials Tier – $295 includes editing and show notes
- Complete Solution Tier – $999 includes everything from Concierge Service PLUS Full transcripts and Scheduling of Guests for their podcast.
- Going to Microconf Europe in Barcelona.
- Looking for someone to help with PodcastMotor, if you’re interested give me a shout at [email protected]. Someone with a technical background, some experience writing, and ability to work 10-20 hours a week.
- MastermindJam is nearly ready to launch. Ken is estimating early next week. A few technical hurdles of building out a high quality app is the only thing holding him back at this point. As a single founder working on this nights and weekends limited time is a major constraint to finishing the development process.
- Getting pricing page and lead funnel set up
- Also looking at getting into the conference business as a second level of the business. This is a massive opportunity to build on top of the current structure of the business.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Kai Davis – Business coaching has been one of the best investments Craig has made in his business.
- ManageWP – Managing multiple websites from one dashboard
- Yesware – Gmail plugin for business, selling, and email tracking
Microconf Europe – If you’re going to Barcelona this summer hit me up. I’d love to interview you for the podcast. Email me at [email protected]
If you enjoyed the show leave us a 5-star review. If you didn’t enjoy the show proceed directly to your nearest medical professional for an MRI of your head.